Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Egyptair and their business class excursion round trip fares between Barcelona and Bangkok.
- Fare: EgyptAir (MS) ZRAES BCN to BKK.
- Booking class: Z
- Price: from 1,195 € (from 838 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any MS flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 5 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted on the pricing unit – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MS.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 100.00 for cancel/refund. Charge EUR 125.00 for no-show.
- Changes: charge EUR 75.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix, although listed for 1,475 €:
This fare can be booked on Expedia.es for 1,195 €:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BCN-CAI-BKK round trip travel on MS marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.