Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus offer for a stay in Eastern Europe between July 15 – September 2, 2018.
Members can earn 100 bonus points for a stay booked using the Best Flexible Rate between July 10 – September 2.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for a stay in Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia Herzegovina.
I feel that Le Club AccorHotels could have been more generous in the number of bonus points offered considering that the Best Flexible Rate is generally the most expensive and you can only earn this offer ONCE per the T&Cs.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the EXTRA BONUS offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 100 Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
This offer can be used only once per member during its validity period.
The stay must be booked at the rate “FLEXIBLE RATE EXTRA BONUS”. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/07/2018 to 02/09/2018 in one of the participating hotels in Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia Herzegovina; and booked between 10/07/2018, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 02/09/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the EXTRA BONUS offer.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.”
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 009124 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.