Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their basic season premium economy class restricted round trip fares between Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
- Fare: SAS (SK) ALEUPLUS AMS to HKG
- Booking class: A
- Price: from 862 € (from 478 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 16AUG through 30JUN on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any SK flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 6 days after departure from fare origin or – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at EUR 75.00.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SK or WF.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 250.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 180.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-ARN-HKG round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.