Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays at ibis hotels in select countries in South America between July 7 – August 31, 2018.
Members can earn 300 bonus points per stay in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Colombia and Paraguay if booked between July 7 – 22.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is a separate offer for ibis stays in Brazil that I have previously written about here. The T&Cs state that this offer would be only valid for Classic, Silver and Gold members.
There could be different offer like in Brazil that is valid for Platinum members and would come with 500 bonus points. I just couldn’t find a link for it.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotions (Google translate from Spanish):
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the IBIS offer WITH 300 EXTRA POINTS and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. This offer allows members of Le Club AccorHotels, of classic status, silver, gold, to earn 300 extra Rewards points for a stay at one of the ibis and ibis Styles hotels in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Colombia, Paraguay . These extra Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points normally obtained by the Le Club AccorHotels members in their eligible stay and according to the terms and conditions of use Le Club AccorHotels.
This promotion is not applicable to stays at the associated hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
3. This offer is valid for a stay from 07/07/2018 until 08/31/2018 in one of the hotels participating in the offer, which has been reserved between 07/07/2018 and 22/07/2018.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night (s).
6. The consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the offer IBIS AND IBIS STYLES WITH 300 EXTRA POINTS Le Club AccorHotels.
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms in the same. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels mobile apps, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. The Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the customer services, you must indicate the following reference number: 9043.