Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their basic season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Las Vegas and Beijing.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZLX0ZPDI LAS to BJS
- Booking class: Z
- Price: from $2,155 (from $1,752 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01SEP 18 through 04OCT 18 or 16OCT 18 through 30NOV 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transpacific sectors on any DL flight operated by DL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at the gateway in area 3 at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 31JUL 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 450.00/CAD 450.00.
I was able to find availability from September to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAS-SEA-PEK round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.