Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Kenya Airways and their business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and Cape Town.
- Fare: Kenya Airways (KQ) ZPR0NL AMS to CPT
- Booking class: Z
- Price: from 1,505 € (from 1,126 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any KQ flight operated by KQ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 11JUL 18 through 18AUG 18 or
- 05DEC 18 through 26DEC 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 25MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 20JUL 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: before departure charge USD 100.00. After departure charge USD 150.00. Charge USD 200.00 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-NBO-CPT round trip travel on KQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.