Aegean Miles+Bonus program has launched new sale for buying their miles at up to 40% bonus through August 30, 2018.
Members can buy up to 50,000 miles before any possible bonuses during their membership year or from their last tier upgrade/retain.
You can access Miles+Bonus here.
Here’s the bonus schedule:
Miles+Bonus sent the the email to buy miles but my account is not actually eligible to buy them because I purchased the maximum allowed during similar sale in December (not yet 12 months).
I wrote about my two Miles+Bonus award redemptions for flights on Asiana and Air China within Asia earlier this year (access here). I found them to be good value and the process rather painless.
The price of a mile under this sale if you buy the maximum amount should be 1.79 euro cents each (at least was when I made the purchase).
Here are the terms and conditions of buying miles from Aegean:
- Award miles can be purchased by all active Miles+Bonus Members, regardless of their tier.
- Members are eligible to purchase up to 50000 Award miles within their membership year (twelve consecutive months from their enrollment or last tier upgrade/retain).
- Purchase of Award miles cannot be canceled after completion, thus the transaction value is non-refundable.
- Award miles are sold in sets of thousand (1000) at the price of 25.00€ per set.
- Award miles are credited to the Member’s Account immediately after the completion of the transaction.
- Purchase of Award miles can be realized only online, through www.aegeanair.com, after the Member logs in to Miles+Bonus using his/her personal credentials.
- The purchased Award miles are subject to the terms and conditions of Award miles as those are referred to the Miles+Bonus program.