Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to KLM and their business class promotional round trip fares between Zurich and the Dominican Republic.
- Fare: Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) OP4SW ZRH to PUJ
- Booking class: J,O
- Price: from 1,144 € (from 712 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after arrival at turnaround or – travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 5 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 2 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/PAR at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31OCT 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on KL or AF. Tickets must be issued on/before 31OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 300.00. Changes not permitted in case of no-show.
I was able to find availability from September to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ZRH-CDG-PUJ round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.