Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their business class advance purchase round trip fares between Canada and Morocco.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) PRCT39 YVR/YYC/YYZ/YUL to CAS
- Booking class: J,O
- Price: from $1,706 (from $1,011 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transatlantic sectors on any AC flight operated by AC/LH/UA/LX/OS/SN/ZX.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector or – travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in AMS/BRU/FRA/GVA/LON/LYS/MUC/NCE/PAR/ROM/ZRH/DXB/MAN/VIE.
- Transfers: 5 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 01OCT 18 through 31OCT 18. Inbound – travel is not permitted 01OCT 18 through 31OCT 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 15SEP 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30JUL 18.
- Cancellations: charge CAD 600.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge CAD 500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July to September 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-YUL-CMN round trip travel on AC marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.