Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Brussels and Chicago.
- Fare: SAS (SK) Z3EUBIZ BRU to CHI
- Booking class: Z
- Price: from 1,765 € (from 1,355 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20DEC through 31DEC or 05JUL through 23AUG or 24MAR 18 through 07APR 18 on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector or – travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: 3 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on SK orWF.
- Cancellations: per round trip charge EUR 250.00
- Changes: charge EUR 180.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find (very limited) availability for December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BRU-CPH-ORD round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.