Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class round trip fares between Oslo and Auckland.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) I2AGNO OSL to AKL
- Booking class: I
- Price: from 2,317 € (from 1,355 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 45 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 400 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 200.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for OSL-AMS-CAN-AKL round trip travel on CZ marketed, KL/CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.