Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Royal Jordanian and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Cairo and Bangkok.
- Fare: Royal Jordanian (RJ) DLEEEG CAI to BKK
- Booking class: D
- Price: from 831 € (from 536 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 15SEP through 14JUN.
- Flight restrictions: travel must be via AMM on any RJ flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit free in AMM.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge EGP 500.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 50.00 for revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Royal Jordanian:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CAI-AMM-BKK round trip travel on RJ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.