Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class one way fares between Chicago and Beijing.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: American (AA) SLX70CN1 CHI to BJS
- Booking class: S, P
- Price: from $489 (from $350 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 10JAN 18 through 14JAN 18 or 30JAN 18 through 29APR 18 or 27AUG 18 through 09DEC 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for each sector on the fare component are required at least 7 days before departure from fare component origin.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: if the fare component includes travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA from area 1 – travel is not permitted 22FEB 18 through 24FEB 18 or 01MAR 18 through 03MAR 18. To area 1 – travel is not permitted 27JUL 18 through 26AUG 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 30SEP 17.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA or JL.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00/CAD 250.00.
I was able to find availability from August to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ORD-DFW-PEK one way travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.