Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Air and their basic season regular advance purchase premium economy round trip fares between London and Bangkok.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PL3MAUK LON to BKK
- Booking class: P
- Price: from £879 (from £660 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 06JUL 18 through 12JUL 18 or 13AUG 18 through 06DEC 18 or 07JAN 19 through 11JUL 19 or 12AUG 19 through 05DEC 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any BR flight operated by BR.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: for ticketing on/after 06JUL 18, reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in BKK.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 24FEB 18 through 30APR 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 06JUL 18 and on/before 05JAN 20.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BR and may only be sold in Europe/Middle East. Tickets must be issued on/after 06JUL 18 and on/before 31DEC 18.
- Cancellations: charge GBP 100.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge GBP25.00 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix, although listed for £920:
This fare can be booked on Eva Air for £879:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-BKK round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.