Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season midweek business class round trip fares between Boston and Beijing.
- Fare: American (AA) ILX03DN1 BOS to BJS
- Booking class: I
- Price: from $2,209 (from $1,805 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 02JUN 18 through 09DEC 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transpacific sector must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the outbound transpacific sector. And – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 24 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at the gateway in area 3 at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA. Tickets must be issued on/before 31JUL 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 400.00/CAD 400.00.
I was able to find availability from August to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BOS-ORD-PEK round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.