Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class round trip fares between New York and Spain.
- Fare: American (AA) PLX8C7M5 NYC to MAD.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $809 (from $400 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from the United States – permitted SUN through WED on each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted TUE through FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: to the United States – permitted 29OCT 18 through 30DEC 18 or 08JAN 19 through 31MAR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 24DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector. From the United States – permitted 28OCT 18 through 13DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 31MAR 19 or 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 275.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from October 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-MAD round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.