Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France and their basic season premium economy class restricted round trip fares between Taiwan and Paris.
- Fare: Air France (AF) AL1SFTW TPE to PAR
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from $1,180 ($815 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 18AUG through 31JAN or 07FEB through 28JUN on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any AF/KL/CI flight operated by AF/KL/CI.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 45 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at TWD 3500 each.
- Transfers: if the fare component includes travel via AMS on any AF/KL flight 1 transfer permitted in each direction limited to 1 at EUR 7.00 and 1 at EUR 15.00
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AF.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 200.00 for cancel.
- Changes: changes permitted.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-CDG round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.