Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Thai Airways and their first class restricted round trip fares between India and Australia.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: THAI (TG) JPYEYII HYD to SYD.
- Booking class: J,P.
- Price: from $3,344 ($2,870 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any TG flight operated by TG.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply..
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 8 free transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 16MAY 17 and on/before 30SEP 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on TG. Tickets must be issued on/after 16MAY 17 and on/before 30SEP 19.
- Cancellations: charge INR 2000.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge INR 2000.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HYD-BKK-SYD round trip travel on TG marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.