Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus miles offer for TAP Victoria program member stays.
Victoria members can earn triple miles for stays that are both booked and consumed between July 23 – September 23, 2018.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles and have TAP Victoria set as the preferred partner to earn the bonus.
Remember to be careful if you have any points in your account when you enable the autoconversion of points to miles because those will be swept too but without any bonus.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The Take the Lift offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme, and you must be a member of the Le Club AccorHotels programme in order to take advantage of the offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to earn X3 Rewards points (automatically converted into Miles) on stays at any participating hotel enrolled in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme and to be entered into a prize draw that gives them the chance to win 10,000 Extra Miles. The Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use.
This promotion does not apply to stays at Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated Tap Victoria as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Rewards points related to the stay have been credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
The prize draw terms and conditions are available here
3. This offer is valid for all stays at a participating hotel completed by a member from 23/07/2018 to 23/09/2018, and booked between 23/07/2018 to 23/09/2018.
4. All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The Take the Lift offer only applies once to each stay.
5. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
6. To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via AccorHotels.com, our participating brands’ websites and apps, or the AccorHotels call centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
7. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking in for your stay.
8. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points bonus will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking out and then converted to Miles within six (6) weeks, in accordance with the current conversion terms.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups.
If a stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the member the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member’s account.
10. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
11. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
12. Each member can take advantage of this offer several times during the validity period.