Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between London and Bangkok.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JN3BX LON to BKK
- .Booking class: J.
- Price: from £1,577 (£999 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 06APR 18 through 30JUN 18 or 16AUG 18 through 30NOV 18 or 15JAN 19 through 15MAR 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any TK flight operated by TK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 3 days after arrival at the first fare break outside country of fare origin or – travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 1201AM on the first sun after arrival at the first fare break outside country of fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in Turkey at EUR 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 4 free transfers permitted on the pricing unit – 2 in each direction.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 30DEC 17 through 15JAN 18 or 05APR 18 through 18APR 18 or 20AUG 18 through 09SEP 18 or 30DEC 18 through 15JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on TK or HR. Tickets must be issued on/before 28AUG 18.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 300.00 for cancel/refund. Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show.
- Changes: charge EUR 150.00 for reissue/revalidation. Charge EUR 300.00 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from September to November 2018 and from February to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Turkish Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LGW-IST-BKK round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.