Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to EVA Air and their basic season premium economy class regular advance purchase round trip fares between Taipei and Vienna.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLA60NF TPE to VIE.
- .Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,123 ($1,073 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 25JAN 18 through 08FEB 18 or 18FEB 18 through 14JUN 18 or 16SEP 18 through 31DEC 18 or 01JAN 19 through 26JAN 19 or 12FEB 19 through 13JUN 19 or 15SEP 19 through 31DEC 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between area 3 and VIE must be on BR flight 61 operated by BR.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 2 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 30DEC 17 through 15JAN 18 or 05APR 18 through 18APR 18 or 20AUG 18 through 09SEP 18 or 30DEC 18 through 15JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BR. Tickets must be issued on/after 17NOV 17.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 3000 for refund.
- Changes: charge TWD 3000 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from October 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix (although listed for $1,234):
This fare can be booked on EVA Air for TWD 34580 ($1,123):
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-BKK-VIE-TPE travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.