Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between San Francisco and Bangkok.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IPRUS SFO to BKK.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from $2,380 ($2,100+ taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel each transpacific sector on CZ flights 659 through 660.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 27SEP 18 through 01OCT 18 or 28DEC 18 through 11JAN 19 or 28JAN 19 through 06FEB 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 01SEP 18 and on/before 30SEP 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 10SEP 18.
- Cancellations: charge USD 100.00 for cancel/refund
- Changes: charge USD 100.00.
I was able to find (limited) availability for September 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SFO-WUH-BKK travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.