Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Bangkok and Tokyo.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBT1MTH BKK to TYO.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $829 ($773 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the pricing unit must include travel on any MH flight operated by MH.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 1 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 4 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit at THB 1500 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 13AUG 18 and on/before 30JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 13AUG 18 AND on/before 27AUG 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge THB 2000 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-KUL-NRT travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.