Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Avianca and their business class restricted round trip fares between New York and Spain.
In case you missed it, you can check my review on Avianca’s B787 business class product.
- Fare: Avianca (AV) DEA21RIR NYC to BCN.
- Booking class: D.
- Price: from $1,886 ($1,798 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via bog on AV flights 0018 through 0019.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than midnight 365 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and unlimited at USD 65.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge USD 200.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge USD 170.00.
I was able to find availability for November 2018 and from January to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-BOG-BCN travel on AV marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.