Le Club AccorHotels has launched promotion for staying at two hotels in Israel between August 20 – November 30, 2018.
Members can earn double points for a stay at Ibis Jerusalem City Center or David Tower Hotel Netanya MGallery by Sofitel if booked August 15 – September 20.
You can register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Worth signing up if you are planning to visit in these two cities in Israel and staying at these hotels. It never hurts to earn some extra points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Points x2 offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of Rewards points x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 20/08/2018 to 30/11/2018 in one of the participating hotels in Israel (ibis Jerusalem City Center, David Tower Netanya – MGallery by Sofitel) and booked between 15/08/2018 and 20/09/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. To get the benefits, you need to subscribe to this offer.
14. Each member can benefit from this offer only once.
15. Please, specify the reference 009308 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.