Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Oslo and Auckland.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) D15NOR2X OSL to AKL.
- Booking class: Z, D.
- Price: from 2,395 € (2,265 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel between area 2 and area 3 then that travel must be on SQ flights 351 through 352 or SQ flights 361 through 362.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover in area 3 must commence no earlier than 1201am on the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit in area 3.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 02MAY 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/after 02MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket in non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for November 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for OSL-CPH-SIN-AKL travel on SQ marketed and SK/SQ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.