Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines and their midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between New York and Berlin.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: United (UA) P2XNC79S EWR to BER
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $2,171 ($1,028 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON through WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transatlantic sectors on any UA flight operated by UA/AC/LH/LX/OS/SN/VO/WK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in LIS/OPO/REK.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 29NOV 18.
- Cancellations: ticket in non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 500.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for November 2018 to July 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for EWR-TXL travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.