Le Club AccorHotels has launched new bonus offer for one Fairmont or Swissotel stay in United States, Canada or Mexico.
Members can earn 1,000 bonus points (one time only) for a stay that is consumed between August 20 – September 17, 2018 and booked August 20 – September 11.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the page itself doesn’t mention Swissotel brand to be eligible but it is included in the T&Cs.
FRHI brands (Fairmont, Swissotel and Raffles) are mostly excluded from Le Club AccorHotels’ usual promotions. Not sure if they plan to run these brand specific offers in the future?
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The 1,000 Rewards points offer is governed by the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use and only Le Club AccorHotels members are eligible to benefit from the offer.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program members must register for the offer (between August 20th, 2018 and September 11th, 2018) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 1,000 Rewards points when staying at any Fairmont or Swissôtel property in Canada, the US and Mexico participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. This Rewards points bonus is awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use, and is calculated based on the number of points earned by a member with Classic status.
This promotion does not apply to stays at independent hotels that do not participate in the Le Club AccorHotels program.
Each member may take advantage of this offer once during the validity period.
4. This offer is valid for any stay completed by a member between August 20th, 2018 and September 17th, 2018 at any participating Fairmont or Swissôtel hotel in Canada, the US and Mexico, booked between August 20th, 2018 and September 17th, 2018.
5. The stay must be for a minimum of one (1) night.
6. All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) at the same hotel will count as a single stay. The 1,000 Rewards points offer will only apply once to this stay.
7. A stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as one (1) stay.
8. To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via one of the AccorHotels official distribution channels (the AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels booking office, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. The Member’s Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking into the hotel.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
12. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
13. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; sums indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change. For crediting points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at check-out is taken from the “Multidevises” database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
14. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If your stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer that earns you the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
15. When contacting the call centre or the AccorHotels customer care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 009246.