Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their holiday surcharge business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between Tokyo and California.
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZQY82ADD TYO to SAN/LAX.
- Booking class: Z, F.
- Price: from $2,351 ($2,065 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON through FRI on each transpacific sector. Inbound – permitted SUN through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 22DEC 18 through 28DEC 18 for each transpacific sector. Inbound – permitted 22DEC 18 through 01JAN 19 for each transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transpacific sectors on any DL flight operated by DL/KE.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transpacific sector must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure of the outbound transpacific sector, and – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 24 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 30AUG 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge 25% for cancel. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge JPY 40000 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for December 2018 using Matrix, although listed for $2,412:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com for ¥259,320 (~$2,351):
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for NRT-SEA-SAN travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.