Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Taipei and Bali.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZGSRT8TW TPE to DPS
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $551 ($502 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MH flights 0001 through 3999.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 14 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in KUL/BKI.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of first international sector on/after 15AUG 18 and on/before 31MAY 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MH. Reservations must be made and tickets issued on/after 14AUG 18 and on/before 27AUG 18.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 2500 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge TWD 2500 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September2018 to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-KUL-DPS travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.