Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class round trip fares between Amsterdam and Miami.
- Fare: American (AA) PLX5T6M4 AMS to MIA
- Booking class: Y, P.
- Price: from 743 € (404 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from Netherlands – permitted TUE/WED/SUN on each transatlantic sector. To Netherlands – permitted MON/TUE/WED/SUN on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Netherlands – permitted 31DEC through 18APR or 29OCT through 13DEC for each transatlantic sector. To Netherlands – permitted 09JAN through 25APR or 30OCT through 31DEC for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AA flight operated BY AA/AY/BA/IB.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 45 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 6 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 02SEP 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 180.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-MIA travel on AA marketed, AA/BA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.