Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines / Iberia / British Airways and their premium economy class round trip fares between New York and Madrid.
- Fare: American (AA) PLN8Z2M5 / British Airways (BA), Iberia (IB) TLN8Z2M5 NYC to MAD
- Booking class: P (AA), T (IB/BA).
- Price: from $813 ($400 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the United States – permitted 20FEB 18 through 06APR 18 or 28OCT 18 through 15DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 06APR 19 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 20FEB 18 through 06APR 18 or 28OCT 18 through 15DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 06APR 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AA/BA/IB flight operated BY AA/AY/BA/IB.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 3 days after arrival at turnaround or – travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first sun after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA or AA or IB.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 275.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-MAD travel on IB marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.