Today’s Airfare of the Day goes Etihad and their business class promotional round trip fares between Prague and Bangkok
- Fare: Etihad (EY) ZPR4MCZ PRG to BKK.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from 1,561 € (1,080 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 10AUG 18 through 31JAN 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any EY flight (including codeshares).
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 3 days after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 4 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at EUR 50.00
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on EY or HR. Tickets must be issued on/before 06SEP 2018.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund. Carge USD 500.00 for no-show.
- Changes: charge USD 305.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to January 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Etihad:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for PRG-DUS-AUH-BKK travel on EY marketed, EY/CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.