Today’s Airfare of the Day goes China Airlines and their premium economy class special excursion round trip fares between Australia and Europe.
- Fare: China Airlines (CI) EAS SYD to ROM
- Booking class: E.
- Price: from $1,333 ($1,117 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JUL 18 through 30AUG 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any CI flight operated by CI, VA flights 0001 through 2999, QF flights 001 through 199, QF flights 400 through 2669, QF flights 2800 through 2899.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and unlimited at AUD 200.00 each. None in Australia.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30AUG 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on CI or AE. Tickets must be issued on/before 12SEP 2018.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge AUD 200.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to July 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on China Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SYD-TPE-FCO travel on CI marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.