Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and KLM and their basic season midweek business class excursion non-refundable round trip fares between London and Toronto.
- Fare: Delta (DL) / KLM (KL) ZJX7PRGB LON to YTO
- Booking class: J, Z.
- Price: from £1,437 (£925+ taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from United Kingdom – permitted MON through WED on each transatlantic sector. To United Kingdom – permitted MON through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 08APR through 21APR or 18DEC through 02JAN for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any DL/AF/AZ/KL/WS/AC flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last sector must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on DL or KL or AF. Tickets must be issued on/before 25SEP 2018.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
I was able to find very limited availability for December 2018 and for April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-AMS-YYZ travel on KL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.