Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for Virgin Australia Velocity member stays at Novotel brand.
Velocity members can earn triple points for stays both booked and consumed between August 31 – November 15, 2018.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to partner points/miles and Virgin Australia set as the preferred one.
Just be careful with any existing points in your account when you enable the autocoversion of points to miles after each of your stay that this promotion requires. All your existing points are converted too but without any bonus at the standard conversion rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Velocity/ Novotel triple Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status to multiply their Rewards points by three (3) for a stay at participating Novotel hotels worldwide.
3. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club AccorHotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
4. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated “Velocity Frequent Flyer” as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Rewards points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her Le Club AccorHotels membership account. Upon earning the triple Le Club AccorHotels Points, the Rewards points will be automatically converted into Velocity Points. 1 Le Club AccorHotels Point is equivalent to 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point.
5. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 31 August 2018 to 15 November 2018 in one of the participating Novotel hotels worldwide, and booked between 31 August 2018 to 15 November 2018
6. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay.
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
10. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
11. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into Velocity points according to applicable conversion rule.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
13. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
14. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
15. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
16. Please specify the reference 9934 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or customers care services related to this offer.