Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LATAM and their business class restricted round trip fares between Sao Paulo and Rome.
- Fare: LATAM (LA) ZEEEV50E SAO to ROM.
- Booking class: Z.
- Price: from $1,878 ($1,802+ taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transatlantic sectors on any JJ/LA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from departure of the last intercontinental sector must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the first intercontinental sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 2 at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01NOV 18 and on/before 30NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 04SEP 18.
- Cancellations: charge USD 125.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 300.00 or 90 percent – whichever is lower- for reissue/revalidation. Charge USD 350.00 or 90 percent – whichever is lower- for no-show.
I was able to find availability for November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GRU-FCO travel on LA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.