Shangri-La’s Golden Circle has launched new Less-Is-More promotion for up to 40% off awards for stays between September 3 – January 31, 2019.
Members can save 25% off Standard Rooms, 30% off Club Rooms and 40% off Executive Rooms if redeemed by November 30.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for stays at any Shangri-La, Kerry, Jen or Traders hotels worldwide.
Good time to redeem especially for Executive Suites when you can save 40% off their usual redemption rates.
I like the fact that all their hotels are now participating for these offers. There are no non-participating properties.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The Less is More redemption promotion is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room, a Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Hotel Jen and Traders hotel worldwide.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 3 September to noon on 30 November 2018 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 3 September 2018 to 31 January 2019.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, Shangri-La Mobile App, via Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Blackout dates apply.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.