Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Finnair and their business class promotional round trip fares between Barcelona and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Finnair (AY) I0PFES BCN to HKG
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,748 € (1,252 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any AY flight operated by AY.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 1201am on the first SUN after arrival at the first fare break outside country of fare origin or – travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 5 days after arrival at the first fare break outside country of fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 1 at EUR 50.00.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 01SEP 18 and on/before 31MAY 19. All travel must be completed by midnight on 31MAY 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AY. Tickets must be issued on/after 21AUG 18 and on/before 20SEP 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BCN-HEL-HKG travel on AY marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.