Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Royal Jordanian and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
- Fare: Royal Jordanian (RJ) DLEEMY KUL to BKK.
- Booking class: D.
- Price: from $323($239+ taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 11FEB through 09APR or 16APR through 07FEB.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel between BKK and KUL then that travel must be on direct flights but not on RJ flights 3251 through 3254.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 4 days after departure from origin gateway.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: no transfers permitted.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on RJ.
- Cancellations: charge USD 50.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge USD 50.00 for revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for KUL-BKK travel on RJ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.