Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Etihad and their first class promotional round trip fares between Oslo and Singapore.
- Fare: Etihad (EY) RPR4MNO OSL to SIN.
- Booking class: R.
- Price: from 2,766 € (2,265 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 10AUG 18 through 31JAN 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any EY flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 3 days after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 4 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at EUR 50.00.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 10APR 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 12SEP 18.
- Cancellations: cancellations permitted for cancel/refund.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to January 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Etihad.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for OSL-BRU-AUH-SIN-AUH-CDG-OSL travel on EY marketed, EY/SN/AF operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.