Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Eva AIR and their basic season midweek 5th level premium economy class excursion round trip fares between Taipei and North America.
- Fare: EVA Air (BR) PLX90NA TPE to LAX/SFO/NYC/YVR
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,250 ($1,079 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: travel from the fare origin is permitted MON through THU on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01SEP 17 through 31DEC 17 or 10JAN 18 through 13FEB 18 or 17FEB 18 through 18JUN 18 or 01SEP 18 through 31DEC 18 or 10JAN 19 through 31JAN 19 or 07FEB 19 through 18JUN 19 or 01SEP 19 through 31DEC 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any BR flight operated by BR.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction in Taiwan.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/after 01JAN 19 and on/before 31DEC 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 16AUG 18 on/before 31DEC 19.
- Cancellations: charge TWD 3000 for refund.
- Changes: charge TWD 3000 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from December 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Eva AIr:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for TPE-JFK round trip travel on BR marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.