Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia and their premium economy class round trip fares between Madrid and New York.
- Fare: Iberia (IB) TLX8F7M4 MAD to NYC.
- Booking class: T.
- Price: from 772 € (448 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 29AUG 18 through 08DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 25DEC 18 or 14JAN 19 through 10APR 19 or 23APR 19 through 20JUN 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any IB/BA/AA/AY flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 28 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 15JUL 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on IB or BA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 180.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to June 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Iberia.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MAD-JFK round trip travel on IB marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.