Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Saudia and their basic season business class promotional round trip fares between Rome and Manila.
- Fare: Saudia (SV) IPRTIT ROM to MNL.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,148 € (1,050 € + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01JAN through 31DEC on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any SV flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: originating Europe – 5 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 2 free and unlimited at USD 150.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted on the pricing unit – in each direction.
- Blackout dates: originating Italy – travel is not permitted 01DEC 18 through 31DEC 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 10SEP 18 and on/before 15DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on SV. Tickets must be issued on/after 03MAY 18 and on/before 15DEC 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: per coupon charge 25 percent for no-show. Per ticket charge EUR 60.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for FCO-RUH-MNL round trip travel on SV marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.