Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada and their basic season midweek business class advance purchase round trip fares between Vancouver and Tokyo.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC) P7LXCTT YVR to TPE
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from CA$2,790 (CA$2,640 + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON/TUE/WED/THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 13AUG 18 through 31AUG 18 or 01NOV 18 through 31MAR 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on AC flights 001 through 2199. And if the fare component includes travel within area 3 then that travel must not be on AC flights 6122 through 6137 or any TG flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: originating Europe – 5 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 2 free and unlimited at USD 150.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free in canada. And – 1 transfer permitted in each direction free in area 3.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30SEP 18.
- Cancellations: charge CAD 200.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge CAD 150.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-NRT-TPE-YVR travel on AC marketed, AC/BR operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.