Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their Club World round trip fares between Amsterdam and Cape Town.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCEU60 AMS to CPT.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,265€ (870€ + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20NOV 18 through 11DEC 18 or 06JAN 19 through 30JAN 19 or 18FEB 19 through 03APR 19.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel between europe and africa on any BA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 27SEP 18. Tickets must be issued on BA or IB.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix, although listed for 1,285€:
This fare can be booked on British Airways for 1,265€:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-CPT travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.