Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and British Airways, and their low/off-peak season midweek first class excursion round trip fares between London and United States.
- Fare: American (AA)/British Airways (BA) AJX5A1S2 LON to PHL/WAS/CHI
- Booking class: A.
- Price: from £2,113 (£1,574 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 08APR through 21APR or 18DEC through 02JAN for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any AA/BA flight operated by AA/BA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction at GBP 300.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 25SEP 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge GBP 300.00 for cancel/no-show/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge GBP 300.00. for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find very limited availability for December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-ORD travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.