Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Xiamen Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Xiamen (MF) I3MUS5 LAX to HKG.
- Booking class: I, J.
- Price: from $1,886 ($1,700 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MF flights 381 through 382, 800 through 899 or 8000 through 8999.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 4 free and unlimited at CNY 100 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 02JAN 19 through 11JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing from the journey origin on/after 01SEP 18 and on/before 04OCT 18 or – on/after 16OCT 18 and on/before 09DEC 18 or – on/after 10JAN 19 and on/before 09FEB 19 or -on/after 22FEB 19 and on/before 20APR 19.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 15OCT 18. Tickets must be issued on MF or NS.
- Cancellations: before departure charge USD 150.00. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: before departure charge USD 90.00. After departure charge USD 120.00.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix, although listed for $2,032:
This fare can be booked on Priceline for $1,886:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-XMN-HKG travel on MF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.