Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Vancouver and Taipei.
- Fare: American (AA) INX78AN1 YVR to TPE.
- Booking class: I, X.
- Price: from CA$2,455 ($2,280 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at the gateway in area 3 at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30SEP 18. Tickets must be issued on AA or JL.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 400.00/CAD 400.00.
I was able to find very limited availability from September 2018 to July 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Flight Network:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-NRT-TPE travel on AA marketed JL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.