IHG Rewards Club has launched new promotion to get members to make more Points & Cash bookings.
You can save 15% off of the cash portion of the Points & Cash reservation for a stay by October 28, 2018 if booked by September 28.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Note that IHG Rewards Club doesn’t really have Points & Cash. They merely sell you the points needed for full points redemption. If you later cancel this booking, the points purchase is NEVER reversed.
Here’s example for Orlando:
Points & Cash basically allows members to purchase points at a discount and sometimes even at a cheaper rate than buying the points during their frequent sales. These also don’t count toward the yearly ceiling.
There have been greater discounts in the past than this 15%.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
• IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 15% savings.
• Must book by dates include 9/13/2018 – 9/25/2018.
• Stay dates include 9/13/2018 – 10/28/2018.
• 15% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
• Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
• This offer is subject to the general IHG® Rewards Club membership Terms and Conditions.
• Consult Rewards Programme Rules and Regulations and product brochure, or your Cardmember Agreement, as applicable, for details.